Help us make an everlasting impact by supporting SBTS’s legacy project, Connected Communities, that will connect rural mountain towns with the 300+ mile Lost Sierra Route.
Your donation creates new jobs and supports a sustainable recreation-based economy in Plumas, Sierra, Lassen and Butte Counties. Your donation helps us achieve the following for the Lost Sierra region:
- Funding for recreational trail and economic development projects
- Create skill training and employment opportunities for local youth and adults
- Enhance and maintain the trails and public lands of the Lost Sierra region
- Facilitate collaboration within the Lost Sierra region to ensure limited resources go farther and projects are completed successfully
- Create a public/private partnership that results in sustained and increased public funding for the Lost Sierra Route – A Trail for Everyone that all user groups will be able to enjoy
Thinking about donating more? Become a part of our Vision Circle!